On August 10th, we came to see Liver and both of us were hoping for the best — this was not the case. As retired urban police officers we are on intimate terms with death and suffering. We thought we were ready to handle this, but we were not.
The staff of your facility showed great care and compassion to us as we struggled to make the right decisions for Liver. When the final moment came your staff was kind and respectful in understanding our grief and loss. We want to thank each of you from the bottom of our hearts — not only for us, but for Liver as well. Just understand that we deeply appreciate all that you did for her and us during this difficult time. Thank you for watching over our beloved family member.
— R.P. & J.S., LAPD-retired, QAC clients
Not just a pet, but a part of the family
At Quitman Animal Clinic we are all about you. We:
- Are available when you need us — your pet will be seen quickly
- Have mixed-animal practitioners to address all your animal concerns
- Provide emergency medical care by our staff, on site, when you need it
- Meet your needs with both conventional and non-conventional treatments
- Call in specialists as needed — no need to travel elsewhere